在院长Dorton, we have a team of forensic accountants who specialize in fraud and forensic accounting. Our team has a unique combination of credentials including Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner and Certified in Financial Forensics. Our team has decades of experience specifically with businesses investigating fraud, identifying and evaluating fraud risk, and designing controls to deter fraud before it occurs.
Our team is ready to help you take a step in the right direction in order to prevent fraud. Our experience will aid in customizing a plan that is right for you and our qualified team will create a strategy that best fits your needs — whether it be a one-time assessment or on-going periodic testing. Working with our internal controls team will benefit you and your business in more ways than one including improving your internal controls surrounding accounting processes and procedures. Our fraud and forensic accounting services include:
- Accounting and financial statement fraud
- Accounting irregularities and restatements
- Business interruption investigations
- Complex financial investigations
- Compliance monitoring and examination
- Corporate investigations including embezzlement, employee theft, vendor theft, whistleblower claims
- 道德/举报热线 实现和hg皇冠老牌
- Independent investigations and monitoring services
- Security/loss prevention consulting
- Special investigations for a board or audit/finance committee
Best practices for most businesses include the implementation of a comprehensive and anonymous ethics hotline that is available to all employees. Such hotlines are so effective that the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners’ research shows that “hotlines are consistently the most effective fraud detection methods” and “hotlines are an effective way to encourage tips from employees who might otherwise not report misconduct.”
We are the only firm in Kentucky to offer a nationally recognized ethics hotline which provides our clients with a mechanism that supports the #1 way fraud is detected (employee tips) and the #1 way fraud is prevented (a strong tone at the top).